CHEF RODNEY AMOS / BIG RIVER GRILLE
1 cup per serving thinly sliced Chicken Portions
1 cup per serving Bruschetta Tomatoes (directions below)
1 T canola oil
2 cups per serving linguine (cooked, al dente)
2 T garlic butter (directions below)
2 T Parmesan Romano blend
Salt & pepper blend to taste
1. Pour the oil into a hot sauté pan, add the chicken and cook for 30 seconds.
2. Pull the pan from the flame, add the Bruschetta Tomatoes, salt and pepper and return to the flame, cook for 1 minute.
3. Reheat the pasta in the water and add to the pan, toss together and swirl in the Garlic Butter.
4. Swirl the pasta onto the bowl in a high mound and pour the rest of the contents of the pan over the top.
5. Sprinkle the Parmesan Romano over the pasta.
2 c Roma tomatoes, diced
2 T Balsamic vinegar
1-1/2 t salt & pepper blend
1 T garlic, finely chopped
2 T olive oil
2 T basil, thinly sliced
Toss all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
1/2 lb unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 lb margarine, room temperature
1/4 c fresh garlic, minced
1 T parsley, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
Using a mixing bowl add all ingredients and mix well until thoroughly blended.