ALISON LEWIS / INGREDIENTS, INC.
Cook: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 to 14 servings
11/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mini semisweet chocolate morsels
3/4 cup Reese's pieces
3/4 cup pecans pieces, toasted
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
2. Stir together butter, sugars and vanilla in a large bowl. Add flour mixture, stirring until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing gently.
3. Press dough evenly into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking sheet, pressing to the edges.
4. Bake at 350F for 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp looking. Cool completely in pan. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days (but it won't last that long).
Prep: 15 minutes
Yield: Makes 75 pieces
4 cups crisp rice cereal
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
4 cups (24 ounces) white chocolate morsels melted
1 cup m & m's
1. Combine the cereal, marshmallows, peanut butter, and peanuts in a large bowl, mixing well. Pour the white chocolate mixture and quickly mix to coat.
2. Spread the cereal mixture on a sheet of waxed paper and let stand until cool and firm. Break into small pieces and store in an airtight container.