NASHVILLE, Tenn.- One person was injured in a house fire in Belle Meade Thursday night.
The fire began at the home on Jackson Boulevard just after 7p.m. Fire crews responded quickly to the scene and found that the garage of the home was engulfed in flames.
Officials said the homeowners were home when the fire began and were able to get out safely. One person was treated on scene for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported, but a sports vehicle inside the garage was lost in the fire.
Investigators have not said what started the fire. It remains under investigation.