NASHVILLE, Tenn. - No one was injured after an early morning fire broke out inside a home south of Nashville.
The incident happened around 5 a.m. Thursday, at a home on Lakevilla Drive, not far from Murfreesboro Pike.
Officials with the Nashville Fire Department said the blaze seems to have originated from the kitchen.
An electrical issue within the hood of the stove apparently sparked the fire.
Three people inside the home heard their smoke alarms go off and got out safely.
Fire fighters were able to contain the blaze to the kitchen, which suffered some fire and smoke damage.
No additional details were known.