NASHVILLE, Tenn.- A 77-year-old man was seriously hurt in a fire inside his home Thursday night.
Captain Taylor with Metro Nashville Fire said crews were called to Radnor Towers on Nolensville Pike around 7 p.m. Thursday. A resident of the retirement home was cooking inside his apartment when his shirt caught fire. He sustained 2nd and 3rd degree burns to his back and was taken to the burn unit at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
The victim's name was not released. He was said to be in critical condition.