Home Damaged By Fire In Madison; One Taken To Hospital - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Home Damaged By Fire In Madison; One Taken To Hospital

Posted: Updated:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – One person was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Madison.

The blaze broke out around 12:40 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of Maple Street, near Old Hickory Boulevard. The home suffered some damage to its second story.

One man risked his own life to help family members escape the burning home. He suffered some smoke inhalation during his trips in and out of the home and was taken to the hospital.

 

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 NewsChannel 5 (WTVF-TV) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.