VICKY MURPHY / INLAND SEAFOOD
1 16 ounce package Woodsmoke Provisions Smoked Salmon
8 ounces ricotta cheese
1-1/2 cup grated parmesan, divided
1 8-oz package grated mozzarella, divided
1 15-ounce jar Alfredo sauce (or 2 cups homemade sauce)
1 egg, beaten
3 tablespoons dried Italian herbs, divided
1 5-ounce package frozen spinach, cooked and well drained
1 1-pound package no-boil lasagna noodles
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour cooking time, 10 minutes sitting time
Makes: 12 servings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, ricotta, ¾ package (6 oz.) mozzarella, 1 cup of parmesan and egg.
3. Grease a 13" X 9" baking dish.
4. Spread 1/3 of cheese mixture in bottom of dish. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Italian herbs. Spread four slices of
smoked salmon on top of cheese mixture. Place 1/3 of spinach on top of salmon. Place 4 lasagna noodles on top of
spinach. Noodles should not overlap or touch since they will expand during cooking.
5. Repeat above process twice using all ingredients. Sprinkle remaining parmesan and mozzarella on top of dish.
6. Wrap baking dish tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes, until bubbly.
7. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes to brown cheese topping. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!