Faulty Electrical Equipment Starts Fire At Goodlettsville Office - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Faulty Electrical Equipment Starts Fire At Goodlettsville Office

Posted: Updated:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Faulty electric equipment was likely to blame for a small fire in Goodlettsville on Thursday night.

Flames were spotted at The Kentucky-Tennessee Seventh-Day Adventist offices on Conference Drive just before 8 p.m.

Fire officials said everyone inside managed to get out safely.

No one was injured, but the building suffered minimal damage.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 NewsChannel 5 (WTVF-TV) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.