Two Displaced By House Fire In Madison - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Two Displaced By House Fire In Madison

Posted: Updated:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Two people were displaced by a fire at their home in Madison overnight.

Firefighters said the fire started from a light fixture inside the kitchen at the home on Saunders Avenue around 1 a.m. Thursday.

The flames then spread to the attic. The fire was put out quickly, so there was not any major damage.

Due to lingering smoke, the residents were unable to stay the night.

No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 NewsChannel 5 (WTVF-TV) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.