2-Alarm Apartment Fire Displaces Residents On Christmas Eve - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

2-Alarm Apartment Fire Displaces Residents On Christmas Eve

Posted: Updated:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A two-alarm apartment fire displaced several residents in Madison on Christmas Eve morning.

The fire broke out around 9 a.m. at the Falcon View Apartments on East Palestine Avenue, just off Gallatin Pike South. 

Residents said the glass-enclosed breezeways filled with smoke. One resident had to catch his mother when she jumped from a second-story window.

Firefighters were able to knock the fire in Building E down quickly, but the apartment where the fire started suffered serious damage.

Neighboring apartments suffered smoke damage.

No one was hurt.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 NewsChannel 5 (WTVF-TV) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.