Faulty Equipment Likely Cause Of Trailer Fire At Golf Course - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Faulty Equipment Likely Cause Of Trailer Fire At Golf Course

Posted: Updated:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Faulty equipment could be to blame for a fire at a Bellevue golf course over the weekend.

The Harpeth Valley Golf Center on Old Harding Pike went up in flames just before midnight Sunday. When firefighters arrived, smoke and flames were coming from the roof of a trailer.

The trailer was used as an office and to store merchandise.

Fire officials believe a faulty heater sparked the blaze. However, the official cause of the fire remained under investigation.

No one was hurt.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 NewsChannel 5 (WTVF-TV) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.