by Todd Walker
CENTERVILLE, Tenn – Three months before Holly Bobo disappeared, a Centerville woman said a man who matches the description of Bobo's accused killer tried to grab her on her front porch.
Officials with the Centerville Police Department said Heather Sullivan reported a white male attempted to kidnap her three years ago. On January 23, 2011, Sullivan called Centerville Police saying a tall, skinny man with dark hair tried to grab her as she walked out of her home around 5:30 a.m.
Police said Sullivan screamed and the man took off on foot. To this day, her case has remained unsolved.
Sources told NewsChannel 5 when Zachary Adams, the man accused of killing Bobo, was arrested, Sullivan said he was also the man who tried to kidnap her.
Sullivan did not return multiple requests by NewsChannel 5 for independent confirmation.
In April 2011, she told NBC's Today Show following Bobo's disappearance, she had suspicions that it might be by the same person.
- March 6, 2014: Accused Killer: 'You Never Was You Stupid Wh***'
- March 6, 2014: Community Devastated By Murder Charge In Bobo Case
- March 5, 2014: Zachary Adams Charged With Kidnapping, Murder Of Holly Bobo
- March 4, 2014: Documents Reveal Details Leading Up To Zachary Adams' Arrest
- March 3, 2014: Man Whose Property Searched In Bobo Case Held On $1M Bond
- March 2, 2014: TBI Search Continues Behind House In Bobo Case
- May 11, 2013: Holly Bobo's Family Makes New Push For Search
- April 18, 2013: TBI: Purse Found Did Not Belong To Holly Bobo
- April 13, 2013: Family Remains Hopeful Two Years After Bobo Disappearance
- Aug. 22, 2012: Kidnap Survivor To Speak Up For Holly Bobo
- Aug. 11, 2012: Volunteers Continue Search for Holly Bobo
- Feb. 29, 2012: TBI Gets High Number Of Psychic Tips In Holly Bobo Case
- Feb. 21, 2012: Police Using Psychics In Search For Holly Bobo
- Feb. 1, 2012: Reward Increased To $250,000 In Holly Bobo Case
- Jan. 6, 2012: Search Warrant Issued Against Man Hampering Bobo Case
- Dec. 31, 2011: Community Gathers New Year's Eve to Remember Holly Bobo
- Oct. 12, 2011: Service Held On Holly Bobo's 21st Birthday
- Aug. 13, 2011: Benefit for Holly Bobo's Family Held at Hard Rock
- Aug. 9, 2011: Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
- Aug. 1, 2011: Paragliders Join Search For Holly Bobo
- July 12, 2011: Truck, Car Decals Hope To Raise Awareness Of Holly Bobo
- June 25, 2011: More Than 100 Bikers Ride for Holly Bobo
- June 24, 2011: Motorcycle Ride Held Saturday For Holly Bobo
- June 23, 2011: Family Of Holly Bobo Speaks Out
- June 13, 2011: Monday Marks 2 Months Since Holly Bobo Disappearance
- May 27, 2011: Holly Bobo's Hometown Always Hopeful
- May 20, 2011: Prayer Walk For Holly Bobo Planned For Saturday
- May 13, 2011: Holly Bobo Still Missing One Month Later
- May 11, 2011: Still No Sign Of Holly Bobo Four Weeks Later
- May 5, 2011: Community Prays For Holly Bobo's Return On Day Of Prayer
- May 4, 2011: Wednesday Marks 3 Weeks Since Holly Bobo Disappeared
- May 3, 2011: Missing Student's Family Wants Property Searches
- April 24, 2011: Holly Bobo Search Volunteers Answer Call For Help On Easter Sunday
- April 21, 2011: Attempted Abduction Could Be Related To Holly Bobo Case
- April 20, 2011: Vigil Held To Mark 1-Week Since Holly Bobo's Disappearance
- April 19, 2011: Day 7 Of Search For Holly Bobo In Decatur County
- April 18, 2011: $75,000 Reward Offered In Search For Holly Bobo
- April 17, 2011: Volunteers Gather for Missing Woman Search
- April 16, 2011: Family, Friends Continue Search for Missing Woman
- April 15, 2011: Lunchbox Of Missing Woman Found In Decatur County
- April 14, 2011: Family Pleads For Help Finding Missing Decatur Co. Woman
- April 13, 2011: Authorities: 20-Year-Old Woman May Have Been Abducted