RECIPE # 5156 ASPARAGUS w/LEMON & ASPARAGUS - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports
WEB SEARCH BY
Talk of the Town
Watch Live Newscasts
NewsChannel 5 Investigates
Safe & Sound
Weather Warnings & Advisories
TDOT Traffic Report
Franklin Traffic Cameras
Murfreesboro Traffic Cameras
Tennessee Road Conditions
Kentucky Road Conditions
Tennessee In Motion
MTSU Blue Raiders
High School Sports
Back to School
Beauty & Style
WTVF EEO Report: April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014
RECIPE # 5156 ASPARAGUS w/LEMON & HAZELNUTS
Monday, April 7, 2014 9:37 AM EDT
Monday, April 7, 2014 9:53 AM EDT
JIM HAGY / CHEF'S MARKET CATERING & RESTAURANT
1 bunch asparagus, washed and bottoms trimmed
2 Tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
zest of one lemon
fresh lemon wedges to garnish (optional)
1. Bring a sauce pan of with 2 quarts of water to a boil.
2. Trim the bottom of one bunch of asparagus
3. Spread chopped nuts evenly in shallow pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 7 minutes
or until golden brown. Stir frequently, and do not leave unchecked.
4. Drop the asparagus in the boiling water; cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Remove from the water, tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Arrange on a serving tray, garnish with chopped hazelnuts, lemon zest and lemon.
7. Serve immediately
( Serves 4 )
EEO Public File Report
Can't Find Something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 NewsChannel 5 (WTVF-TV) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our
Terms of Service.