AL ANDERSON / BROADWAY BREWHOUSE & MOJO GRILL - MIDTOWN
2 lbs elbow macaroni
2 qt heavy cream
1-1/2 lbs Jack cheese
1/4 lb Swiss cheese
1/4 lb Parmesan cheese
1 lb crab meat (jumbo lump)
3 lbs shrimp
1/2 can chipotle peppers
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
1 t ground black pepper
1 t granulated garlic
3 c seafood or chicken stock
3 c bread crumbs
1 c butter and flour roux
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
(2) Cook macaroni to al dente and drain. Place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable oil.
(3) Boil shrimp until done; drain and hold.
(4) Place stock, heavy cream, chipotle peppers, cilantro, black pepper and garlic in a medium pot. Bring to boil.
(5) Whisk in the roux to thicken. Turn off heat.
(6) Add all cheese. Whisk all until slightly thickened.
(7) Add the crabmeat and the shrimp to the top of the macaroni.
(8) Pour sauce onto the macaroni and fold.
(9) Top with more Jack and Parmesan cheese.
(10) Spread bread crumbs on top of the dish and drizzle melted butter over the bread crumbs.
(11) Place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until top is brown and bubbly.
(12) Eat and enjoy!