Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued June 23 at 3:33PM CDT expiring June 23 at 4:00PM CDT in effect for: Cumberland, Metcalfe, Monroe
Tornado Watch issued June 23 at 3:31PM CDT expiring June 23 at 8:00PM CDT in effect for: Franklin
Tornado Watch issued June 23 at 3:23PM CDT expiring June 23 at 8:00PM CDT in effect for: Bedford, Cannon, Clay, Coffee, Cumberland, DeKalb, Fentress, Grundy, Jackson, Macon, Overton, Pickett, Putnam, Smith, Van Buren, Warren, White
1. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients, except for the chocolate, until it forms into a ball.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat. Using a tablespoon measure or scoop, form 1" balls and place onto baking sheet.
3. To melt the chocolate, use a saucepan and a glass bowl that fits inside the saucepan without touching the bottom. Fill the saucepan with water about 1/4 full and place the glass bowl on top (the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl). Bring the water to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Add chocolate morsels and melt, stirring occasionally with a rubber scraper or metal spoon. Once chocolate is melted, turn off the heat.
4. Using a toothpick, pick up one ball at a time and dip it halfway into the chocolate, then place back onto baking sheet. Continue this until each one is dipped chocolate. Place baking sheet in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the chocolate to harden.
5. Keep the Chocolate Banana Oat Bites refrigerated until ready to eat