Issued At: Friday, 09 Feb 2018, 8:36 AM CST
Expires At: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018, 8:36 AM CST
836 am cst fri feb 9 2018
the national weather service in memphis tn has issued a
* flood advisory for
the tennessee river at savannah
* from friday february 09 until further notice.
* at 08 am friday the stage was 365.1 feet.
* flood stage is 370.0 feet.
* forecast...the river will rise to near 369.0 feet by sunday february
* at 370.0 feet...coffee landing road is flooding just north of
beason creek and toward box elder drive. campsites just north of
the mouth of beason creek are flooding. box elder drive is flooded.
access to sites along bargeview lane is cut off. diamond island
drive is flooded at mud creek just west of gammill slough road.
west end of cross pond road is flooding. slough just east of
wilkenson ferry drive across the river from satillo is beginning to
lat...lon 3548 8836 3548 8805 3527 8805 3514 8823
3501 8823 3501 8838