The biggest names in country music have been scheduled to hit Nashville for the CMA Music Festival.
Chris Young has been set to kick things off during the CMA Fest Opening Ceremonies on the Riverfront stage Wednesday at 11 a.m.
Seven stages will then open Thursday. Jake Owen will perform at 10 a.m., and on Friday, the Oak Ridge Boys will wrap things up downtown at 5 p.m. before Sam Hunt, Chris Stapleton, and Carrie Underwood perform at Nissan Stadium.
The music has been scheduled to continue Saturday and Sunday with a ton of other performances in and around downtown Nashville.
Those involved wanted to remind drivers of the following road closures:
Monday June 6th thru Monday June 13th:
- Broadway between 1st and 2nd Avenues
- 5th Avenue between Demonbreun Street & Broadway
- 1st Avenue between Demonbreun & Church Streets
- Titans Way
Tuesday June 7th thru Monday June 13th:
- 1st Avenue between Korean Veterans Blvd and Church Street
- Molloy Street between 1st & 2nd Avenues
- Demonbreun Street between 1st & 2nd Avenues
Wednesday June 8th thru Monday June 13th:
- Broadway between 2nd & 4th Avenues
- Demonbreun Street between 4th & 5th Avenues
Thursday June 9th thru Sunday June 12th (7 a.m. until 7 p.m. each day):
- 5th Avenue between Korean Veterans Blvd & Demonbreun Street
- Demonbreun Street between 5th & 6th Avenues
PLUS: Shelby Avenue/Korean Veterans Boulevard will be one-way (westbound) at the conclusion of the Thursday thru Sunday nightly concerts at Nissan Stadium to allow for crowd dispersal.
For more information on the festival, click here.