Authorities confirmed a child was killed in a fire in Giles County.
The fire happened on Casteel Road in Ethridge around 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the Lawrence County line.
According to reports, seven people, including five children and two adults, lived in the mobile home.
A four-year-old boy passed away in the fire, as well as three dogs and five cats.
Officials with the Giles County Sheriff's Office said the family had no insurance and no money for the child's funeral.
Authorities have asked for help with donations, including money, clothing, and new toys for the children.
For anyone wishing to donate clothes, the following sizes were needed:
- 2nd grader (male): Pants - 8, Shirts - 8, Shoes - 12-13
- 8th grader (male): Pants - 38, Shirts - L-XL, Shoes - 9
- 16-year-old (male): Pants - 32-34, Shirts - L, Shoes - 10.5
- 19-year-old (male): Pants - 32, Shirts - 2XL, Shoes - 13
- Mother: Pants - 16, Shirts - XL, Shoes - 9
- Father: Pants - 30-32, Shirts - L, Shoes - 9.5
Those donations can be dropped of at the Giles County Sheriff's Office at 200 Thomas Gatlin Drive in Pulaski.
Anyone wishing to make a monetary donation can do so to the William Hungerford memorial Fund at Bank Frankwing in Giles and Lawrence counties.
It was unclear what caused the fire. The investigation remained ongoing.