News

Actions

2 escape Wilson County house fire

Posted: 9:32 AM, Jan 18, 2019
Updated: 2019-01-18 15:32:26Z
WilsonCountyfire.jpeg

LEBANON, Tenn. (WTVF) — Two people were able to escape a large house fire in Wilson County.

Crews were called to the scene on Hartsville Pike in Lebanon around 4:30 a.m. Friday.

When firefighters got there, more than half of the home was fully engulfed in flames.

The owner said the fire started in the kitchen by a wood burning stove.

No injuries were reported. The structure was a total loss.