5 suffer carbon monoxide poisoning in Macon Co. mobile home fire

generic - fire truck
Posted at 5:52 PM, Dec 01, 2020
and last updated 2020-12-01 18:52:39-05

MACON COUNTY, Tenn. (WTVF) — Five people were transported to Macon County General Hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Hospital officials said one adult and four children were brought to the hospital and are all in stable condition.

They suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in a mobile home fire Tuesday in Macon County.

Officials say the cause of the fire is unknown.