NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Allegiant has announced several new flights to Nashville International Airport and some fares are as low as $38.
The six, nonstop routes were announced early Tuesday morning. The airline is offering service to Nashville from Allentown, Pennsylvania; Bentonville, Arkansas; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cleveland; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; and Orlando, Florida.
The company is offering fares on the new routes as low as $38 each way but the tickets must be purchased by Wednesday.
“We’re excited to announce another multi-city expansion in service to Nashville,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant vice president of planning and revenue. “We’re sure folks in all six of these communities will take advantage of these convenient, ultra-low-cost, nonstop flights to enjoy Music City.”
The new routes include:
- Cleveland, Ohio via Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) – beginning May 16, 2019
- Allentown, Pennsylvania via Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) – beginning May 17, 2019
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa via Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) – beginning May 17, 2019
- Orlando, Florida via Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) – beginning May 17, 2019
- Bentonville, Arkansas via Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) – beginning June 6, 2019
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania via Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) – beginning June 6, 2019
Click here to view more information, including pricing details.