WATERTOWN, Tenn. - Officials believe a large, early-morning structure fire in Wilson County began in a chicken coop and spread to a personal nursery business.
The call came in around 4 a.m. Thursday on Poplar Hill Road in the Watertown area about a chicken coop possibly on fire.
When firefighters got on scene, the fire had spread.
Propane tanks were inside the building, which made fighting the flames more difficult.
The business owner said a heat lamp was in the building and believes a mouse may have chewed a wire, causing it to catch fire.
It's not known if any chickens were inside at time. No one was injured in the blaze.