Fire Rekindles At Inglewood Home

Posted at 6:43 AM, Mar 29, 2018
and last updated 2018-03-29 07:59:56-04

Crews were called back out to a Davidson County home after a fire rekindled overnight.

The blaze first broke out Wednesday night at a residence on Stratford Avenue. The resident was not home when the fire rekindled.

When firefighters arrived back on the scene, flames were shooting through the roof.

One firefighter was injured the night before when he fell through the floor and into the basement. He was not seriously hurt.

Four of the resident's pets were killed in the fire.