CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Kirby Wallace, the man arrested after a week-long manhunt conducted by police, appeared in court today for his arraignment.
His indictment included 11 counts in relation to the home invasion and kidnapping of an elderly woman on September 27, 2018 and the murder and carjacking of a man on October 1, 2018.
The Grand Jury returned the following charges:
· Murder 1st Degree
· Especially aggravated kidnapping
· Aggravated kidnapping
· Especially aggravated robbery
· Aggravated burglary – three counts
· Theft – Property – two counts
· Possession of firearm commission of dangerous felon two counts
Wallace pled "not guilty" to all of the charges.