News

Actions

Fire Destroys Home In Williamson County

Posted at 9:36 PM, Apr 09, 2016

Crews said a home was a total loss after a fire near the Temple Hills Country Club in Williamson County.

Officials said the call of the fire came in around 7:25 p.m. Saturday in the 6500 block of Stableford Lane.

They were unsure of the cause, but a witness said the flames appeared to have began in the chimney.

Firefighters were on the scene until just after 11:30 Saturday.

No further details were immediately available.