NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — More than 100 people were displaced after an extended stay hotel caught fire overnight in Nashville. No injuries were reported.
The fire happened Tuesday night at the Stay Lodge on Antioch Pike. Firefighters got the call around 11:45 p.m. and were on the scene within minutes.
It's unclear how many rooms were damaged. However, since power was cut to the entire building, no one was allowed to stay overnight.
Nashville Fire officials said the blaze was caused by an electrical issue.
A manager for the property reported that 115 occupants were registered to be there at the time of the fire. All rooms were cleared, and management secured temporary housing for those displaced, with the help of the Red Cross.