News

Actions

Multiple people being treated for Carbon monoxide poisoning in downtown building

Posted: 12:48 PM, Dec 07, 2018
Updated: 2018-12-08 00:40:46Z

First responders rushed to a downtown Nashville building to treat people for Carbon monoxide poisoning.

Crews were called to the the National Neuroscience Group in the Saint Thomas Health building on the 300 block of 20th Avenue North Friday afternoon.

The building was evacuated, but Nashville Fire Department officials said seven patients were treated but none of them were transported to the hospital.