As the prevalence of Lyft continues to increase, the ride sharing company is using its spotlight this week to showcase some of the most popular destinations their passengers are requesting rides to across the country.
With the return of Lyft's annual awards, The Lyfties, restaurants, concert venues, bars, gyms, neighborhoods, and more are being recognized for the frequency at which passengers are taking rides to each establishment.
In the past, these awards have been given nationally, however, this year Lyft has broadened its scope, awarding Lyfties to the most popular destinations in 45 different markets, Nashville included.
"The Lyfties are a way for us to recognize the places that truly make Nashville unique and to say thank you for sharing a ride with us to places like Broadway and the Ryman." said Sam Nadler, Lyft Nashville general manager.
This year's Nashville winners are:
- Most Visited Bar: Acme Feed & Seed
- Most Popular Concert Venue: Taylor Swift at Nissan Stadium
- Most Visited Restaurant for
- Most Visited Fitness Studio/Gym: Downtown YMCA
- Most Visited Late Night Neighborhood: Lower Broadway/Downtown
- Only In Nashville: Ryman Auditorium