NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A space heater may have been to blame for an early-morning house fire in North Nashville.
The blaze began around 12 a.m. Wednesday at a home on Walker Lane.
A scary morning for one family as this North Nashville home broke out into flames on Walker Lane. The fire chief thinks a heater may be to blame. pic.twitter.com/vOlnXn5Rmk— Blayke Roznowski (@NC5_Blayke) January 17, 2018
Fire investigators said it's possible that a space heater may be to blame, but right now, the fire is still under investigation.
The fire chief said flames were contained to one room on the second floor of the home.
No one was hurt. The family left the scene fairly quickly to get out of the cold.