Students at Hume-Fogg High School in Nashville were allowed back into the building after a chemical spill prompted an evacuation.
The incident happened Tuesday morning when hydrochloric acid spilled inside a fourth floor chemistry classroom.
Metro School officials said teachers were able to quickly neutralize the substance. It's unclear how much spilled.
Sky5 flew over the scene and at one point showed students outside the school. Several lanes of traffic on Broadway were also blocked.
Students were allowed back inside the building by 10 a.m.