Jamie Protich from The Front Porch made Tomato Basil Vinaigrette. The Front Porch is located at 108 Center Ave. Dickson, TN 37055. They are open for lunch 6 days a week 11am-2pm and closed on Saturdays. Follow Front Porch on Facebook. For more information call (615) 441-0006.
Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
· 1 cup chopped, seeded tomatoes
· 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
· 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
· 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
· 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
· 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
· 1 cup olive oil
· 1 teaspoon sugar
· Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add tomatoes, basil, vinegars, mustard, garlic and 1/2 cup olive oil to a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
2. With the machine running, gradually pour in the remaining 1/2 cup olive oil until well blended. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before using.