Courtney McKay from In Good Company made Ham and Swiss Sticky Buns. In Good Company offers personal chef and catering services, grab-and-go meals and more. In Good Company is located at 1006 Fatherland St. Suite 206 Nashville, TN 37206 (in the Shoppes at Fatherland). For more information visit, www.igcnashville.com or call (901) 258-1276.
HAM & SWISS STICKY BUNS
9 oz deli ham finely chopped
2 cups (8 oz) shredded Swiss cheese
2 tbsp brown mustard
1/2 cup light brown sugar
16.5 oz biscuit dough (2 cans of refrigerated jumbo biscuits)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together ham, cheese, and brown mustard.
2. Sprinkle brown sugar into a 12 inch square on a clean surface. Roll dough out over the brown sugar square (or put store bought dough in 4 rows). Should be about 16x12 inches.
3. Spread your ham and cheese mixture over the dough.
4. Roll starting with the longest side, making sure the brown sugar is pressed into the roll.
5. Cut into 16-20 slices and place into greased muffin pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.