Nina Singto made Drunken Noodles. For more about the restaurant log on to https://thaiesane.com/ or visit them at 1520 Division Street.
Thai Esane Drunken Noodles
2 cups thick rice noodles
1 T. dark soy sauce
1 1/2 T. oyster sauce
1 T. sugar
1 T. minced garlic
3-ounces protein of choice (chicken, shrimp, beef, pork, tofu, etc.)
1-ounce yellow onions
½ red bell pepper
½ green bell pepper
Broccoli, if desired
10 basil leaves
1. Blanch rice noodles for two minutes.
2. Strain noodles to dry.
3. Heat ½-ounce vegetable oil in pan, then add minced garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
4. Add protein of choice to pan and let cook for partially for about 2 minutes.
5. Add vegetables, oyster sauce and sugar and cook until protein is cooked through.
6. Add noodles to pan and toss with thick soy sauce.
7. Once the noodles are mixed thoroughly, add basil.
8. Serve immediately.