Chef Andy Little from Josephine is celebrating the restaurant's 5th anniversary with special menu items, including this Buffalo Cauliflower recipe. (see recipe below) Get the Buffalo Cauliflower side dish for only $5 through Saturday. Josephine is located at 2316 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204 . For more information or reservations, call (615) 292-7766 or visit www.josephineon12th.com .
Josephine’s Buffalo Cauliflower
- 2 heads cauliflower cut into small pieces
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cups Frank’s Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup celery pieces
- ¼ c blue cheese crumbles
- Salt and paper to taste
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees and place a cookie sheet in the oven.
- Toss the cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Carefully remove the hot cookie sheet from the preheated oven and place cauliflower on sheet. Place back in oven and roast until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
(Steps 1 – 3 can be done in advance. If done in advance, place the chilled cauliflower on a baking sheet and gently warm up in a 350-degree oven.)
- While the cauliflower is roasting, warm the hot sauce on the stove and whisk in butter until completely melted. Keep warm on back of stove.
- Toss the cauliflower with the hot sauce and melted butter mixture, celery and blue cheese, just like wings, and place in a serving bowl.