Callie Blount from the luv-cooks.com blog made a dairy-free, sugar-free and Keto-friendly Dessert: Chocolate Almond Butter Cups. (see recipe below) Follow Callie on her blog www.luv-cooks.com, on her YouTube channels - search Callie Blount and Plate It Perfect and on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/luvcooks/.
Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
What You Will Need:
4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
2 T coconut oil
1 ¼ powdered stevia, divided
3 T room temperature almond butter
What You Will Do:
1. Microwave chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl for 45 seconds. Remove; stir and microwave again for 45 seconds more.
2. Stir until smooth.
3. Add stevia to chocolate and whisk until smooth and no clumps remain.
4. Pour the stevia chocolate into a measuring cup (you should have about 2/3 cup liquid chocolate).
5. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with 6 paper liners. Pour half of the chocolate mixture (about 1 tablespoon at a time) into each of the 6 cups.
6. Freeze for 10 minutes.
7. Whisk together 3 tablespoons almond butter with 1/4 teaspoon stevia. Add a heavy sprinkle of cinnamon and stir until combined.8. Remove cups from freezer; top with 1/2 tablespoon almond butter. Freeze for 10 minutes more.9. Remove from freezer; top with chocolate and sprinkle with coarse salt. Freeze for at least an hour to fully set. Enjoy!