Jamey Whetstone from Fresh Vine Wines made Summer Salmon and gave tips on wine pairing. For more information about Fresh Vine Wines, visit https://www.freshvinewine.com/.
Filet of Salmon
salt & pepper
1. Season salmon to taste with salt, pepper & garlic powder + fresh thyme
2. Heat just enough olive oil to coat pan & dial to medium high. Sear salmon on both sides until done- skin crispy- 3-4 minutes both sides
3. Toss greens with 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar & tablespoon of olive oil. Cut peaches into 1/8th lengthwise & add to greens
4. Grate parmesan over top of salad
5. Plate up salmon & salad w/ final pinch of fresh thyme
6. Serve with chilled bottle 2018 Fresh Vine Chardonnay.