- If you plan multiple trips over the summer, figure out whether the cost of a season pass would save you money.
- Check the park's websites or call ahead before you go to see if there are any new promotions or deals that might save you money on admission, parking or food.
- Ask about discounts for military, AAA, senior discounts etc.
- Follow the parks you want to visit on Facebook and Twitter in case they have special offers for their followers.
- Get a group. Most of the parks have special group rates, so find out how many people it takes to get the discount.
- Pack a picnic instead of buying expensive park food.
Here’s a complete article with more tips: https://www.tennessean.com/story/life/shopping/ms-cheap/2018/05/10/tennessee-amusement-water-parks-deals-coupons/477582002/ For more of Ms. Cheap's money-saving ideas, visit her website www.tennessean.com/cheap and follow her on Twitter @Ms_Cheap.