Chef Daniel Dillingham made Pimiento Cheese and BBQ Pork Nachos. (see recipe below) For more information, visit www.lovelesscafe.com. Loveless Cafe is located at 8400 TN Highway 100, Nashville, TN 37221. You can purchase the Loveless Cafe-specific ingredients on-site in the Hams & Jams Country Market or at store.lovelesscafe.com For information on their “I Love You A Brunch” Valentine’s Day meal, visit https://www.lovelesscafe.com/order/valentines-day-brunch/
The Loveless Cafe's Pimento Cheese
- 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canned pimentos (drained, rinsed and diced)
- In a food processor, pulse the shredded cheddar cheese just long enough to roughly chop, then set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, white pepper, salt and pimentos.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers, or bruschetta toast.
Pimento Cheese and BBQ Pork Nachos
- 1 10 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups Loveless Cafe Pimento Cheese (warmed in microwave or on the stove)
- 1 pound Loveless Cafe Smoked Pulled Pork BBQ (warm, purchased at the Loveless Cafe)
- 1 medium fresh jalapeño pepper (thinly sliced with seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup Loveless Cafe Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce (warm)
- Spread chips on platter.
- Warm pimento cheese in a microwave-safe container for about 1 1/2 minutes. Stir well, the cheese will have a few lumps.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the melted cheese on the chips.
- Top the cheese and chips with warm pulled pork.
- Drizzle the rest of the cheese on top of the pork.
- Sprinkle the fresh sliced peppers on top of the cheese and pork.
- Drizzle with warm Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce.