Stephen Kerr from Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant made Smoked Meatloaf. The 36th annual PumpkinFest™ is in downtown Franklin, TN on Saturday, October 30 from 10am–7pm. It's the largest fall festival in Middle Tennessee, attracting more than 65,000 visitors of all ages to Main Street. For more information, visit https://events.williamsonheritage.org/PumpkinFest/
2.5# ground beef brisket
2.5# ground pork butt
3 cups panko bread crumbs
3 ea large eggs
1 TBL oil
1 cups diced yellow onions
1 cups celery, diced
1 ea red bell peppers, diced
1TBL granulated garlic
1 TBL oregano
1 cups Puckett’s Rib Rub
1 TBL salt
1 TBL black pepper
1/4 cup molasses
● Saute onion, celery, and peppers with oil until soft and translucent. Set aside and cool.
● Once cooled, add remaining ingredients. Add combined ingredients with ground meats
● Incorporate all ingredients well
● Prepare meatloaf pan by spraying evenly with pan spray. Evenly pack your meatloaf mixture into a pan.
● Add the mixture in small amounts, while pressing to ensure no air pockets are in the loaf.
● Unmold meatloaf from pans and place on a wire rack, on a sheet pan.
● Smoke uncovered at 250° for approximately 1-2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 160°.
● If using a standard oven at home, Bake at 350 for 1.5 hours until internal temperature reaches 160.