Master King Chef Jerod Wilcher made a Hearty Breakfast Bowl that can feed the family. For more of Jerod's recipes visit masterkingchefjerod.com or subscribe to his Youtube channel at Master King Chef Jerod. To contact Jerod for personal chef services email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Instagram at Chef_Jerod and Facebook at Creative Cooking with Master King Chef Jerod. Meet Chef Jerod and enjoy some of his food at the Alert Community Development Corporation's Family Fun Festival Back to School Bash on Saturday, August 4 from 4pm-8pm at the Living Truth Christian Center, 102 Ridley St. Smyrna TN 37167. The first 1,000 students get free backpacks filled with school supplies. There will also be free haircuts, rides, music, health screenings and more. Visit alertcdc.org for more information.
1 Sourdough Boule Bread
6 Whole Eggs
6 slices Provolone Cheese
6 slices Bacon, cooked
1/2 c Breakfast Sausage
1/4 c Portobello Mushrooms
1/8 c Fresh Spinach
1/4 c Mozzarella Cheese
2 T Red Bell Peppers
2 T Green Bell Peppers
2 T Yellow Onions
1 t Salt & Pepper
- In a separate skillet, fry bacon. Drain and set aside.
- Cut top off bread and pull out center, making a hole.
- Line the inside of bread with provolone cheese.
- Layer cooked bacon on top of provolone.
- Fry sausage in a skillet.
- Remove sausage, (but not the drippings). Add peppers, mushrooms and onions to skillet. Cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add sausage back into the skillet.
- Add eggs.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper, continuing to scramble the eggs.
- Add mozzarella cheese to skillet mixture.
- Once mozzarella cheese is melted remove mixture from heat.
- Spoon scrambled egg mixture into the boule bread.
- Sprinkle more mozzarella cheese on top of mixture.
- Place in a 400 degree oven until cheese is melted. Approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 3-5 minutes. Cut and serve.