Chef Gannon Leary from Skull's Rainbow Room made Baked Salmon with Lemon, Dill and Capers. (See recipe below) Skull's Rainbow Room is located at 222 Printers Alley Nashville TN 37201. To make reservations or for more information call (615) 810-9631 or visit www.skullsrainbowroom.com . Follow Skull’s on Facebook: www.facebook.com/skullsrr , Twitter: @SkullsRR and Instagram: www.instagram.com/skullsrr
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON DILL AND CAPERS
Yield: 5 servings
1 side of salmon fillet
1.5 oz olive oil
5ea dill sprigs
1 lemon (large)
1T lemon pepper seasoning
½ T seasoning salt
¼ cup white wine
¼ cup capers
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use ½ oz olive oil and evenly coat dish.
- Place the whole fillet of salmon flesh side up.
- Pour the remaining olive oil over the salmon.
- Season the salmon evenly with the lemon pepper and seasoning salt.
- Cut the lemon into thin wheels, remove seeds and place wheels in the center of the fish from one end to the other.
- Cut butter into small pads and place on top of each lemon wheel.
- Place small sprigs of dill the length of the fish.
- Sprinkle capers the length of the fish.
- Pour white wine into the dish or pan, on the sides of the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes until medium rare.