Jim Hagy from Chef's Market made Jack Daniel’s Brie with Pecans, an easy appetizer. (see recipe below). Chef's Market Catering & Restaurant is located at 900 Conference Dr., Goodlettsville, TN 37072. For more information or menu details visit www.chefsmarket.com or call (615) 851-2433. Look for Chef’s Market on Facebook and @chefs_market on Twitter and Instagram.
Jack Daniel’s Brie with Pecans
- 1/4 cup firmly packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon Jack Daniels
- 1/2 package (17 1/4 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 round Brie (13.2-ounce)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir together light brown sugar, pecans and Jack Daniel’s.
- Place puff pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface. Roll out fold lines. Spread pecan mixture in a 5-inch circle in the center of pastry. Place Brie on top of pecan mixture. Wrap pastry around Brie, pinching to seal tightly, and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, folded side down.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until pastry is lightly brown.
- Cool 10 minutes on baking sheet.
- Serve warm with French baguette slices, crackers, and apple and pear slices.
- Optional: garnish pastry by cutting the top into decorative shapes.