Mary Hance, Ms. Cheap offered a list of resources for people impacted by the tornadoes, and ways the rest of us can help.
- Community Resource Center: donate items at 218 Omahundro Pl., Nashville. Visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CRCNashville/ for the latest information on what items are needed.
- Give to the Middle Tennessee Emergency Response Fund at the Community Foundation at https://www.cfmt.org/.
- The Red Cross is seeking monetary and blood donations https://www.redcross.org/about-us/news-and-events/news/2020/red-cross-helps-after-tennessee-tornadoes.html.
- Donate non-perishable foods to Second Harvest Food Bank https://www.secondharvestmidtn.org/.
- Cookeville Community Center needs water, non-perishable foods, diapers and wipes are being collected at the Cookeville Community Center. As well as diapers wipes etc.
- If you need help: call 211 for all kinds of help: food, shelter, transportation