Burned out on shopping? Probably, but chances are you still have plenty of things on your holiday wish list you need to buy between now and Christmas.
So if you didn't want to deal with Black Friday, and were too busy to do much shopping on Cyber Monday, the good news is that the deals continue at many websites through Friday, as part of Cyber Week.
You won't find the biggest doorbusters — those incredible TV deals are over, for now. Rather this is a great time to grab clothing and smaller items for the family.
So we turned to the websiteBFAds.net for one more round of helpful information, on Cyber Monday deals that have been extended several more days.
15 great Cyber Monday sales that have been extended include:
- American Eagle 50% Off Extended
- My M&M's 40% Off Everything Extended
- Autozone 20% off $100+ + $20 Gift Card Extended
- ShoeBuy Extra 30% Off + Free Shipping Extended
- Under Armour 25% Off Select Gear & Up to 50% Off Outlet Items Extended
- L.L.Bean 20% Off $50 Plus + $10 Gift Card + Free Shipping Extended
- Sephora Free 8-Piece Sample Bag with $25 Purchase Extended
- PacSun 30% to 50% Off Extended
- jet.com 20% Off Orders $35+ Extended
- Old Navy 50% Off Sitewide + Free Socks Extended
- Nordstrom Rack Extra 30% Off Clearance + Free Shipping Extended
- PetSmart Up to 60% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping Extended
- Overstock Up to 70% Off Cyber Monday Sale Extended
- Nike Extra 25% Off Clearance Styles Extended
- 6PM Free Shipping Sitewide Extended
10 more good sales
Here are some other decent deals to check out, according to BF Ads.net:
- Crocs 40% Off Sitewide Extended
- BackCountry Up to 40% Off Extended
- Macy’s 20% Off Extended 2 Days
- Walmart Cyber Week Deals Extended
- Toys R Us Cyber Week Deals (while supplies last)
- Amazon Cyber Monday Deal Week
- Newell Cyber Monday Deals Extended
- Target Cyber Week Deals Extended (w/o 15% Sitewide)
- Kohl’s Cyber Days 20% off + 10% Off through NOV 30
- Staples Cyber Week through DEC 2
You can check the highlights of all the big holiday season ads bydownloading the free BFAds app to your smartphone.
And, as always, don't waste your money.
“Don't Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”). The information included in this article was obtained independently by Scripps reporters. While purchases from links inserted in this article may result in a commission for Scripps, no Scripps reporter benefited from that commission.
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)