BELL BUCKLE, Tenn. - Crews battled a large fire at a Bedford County home, and authorities confirmed one man suffered a fatal heart attack.
The fire happened Wednesday evening at a home in the 500 block of Coop Road in Bell Buckle. Reports stated the home belonged to Micky and Rene' Capley.
Fire officials said a nearby family member, identified as Jimmy Atwood, suffered a fatal heart attack while moving vehicles from the home during the fire.
Officials said the fire began in the chimney. Crews were still battling flames as of 5 p.m. Wednesday. Further details were not immediately available as the investigation remained ongoing.