1 Injured In Lafayette Street Business Fire

Posted at 9:26 AM, Oct 25, 2017
and last updated 2017-10-25 10:41:52-04

One person was injured when fire broke out at a business southeast of downtown Nashville.

The incident was reported Wednesday morning at Big G’s Deli, Bakery and Restaurant, located in the 100 block of Lafayette Street.

Crews were called to the scene after a restroom was reported on fire. The blaze has since been extinguished.

One person was treated for burn injuries.  

Investigators were surveying adjacent businesses.