Fifteen homes were evacuated in Williamson County due to a gas leak.
Authorities with the Williamson County Emergency Management Agency said a gas line was hit in a Thompson's Station subdivision.
The homes were evacuated between Redwood Trail and Tapestry Circle. According to reports, gas was coming out of the storm drain.
Those evacuated were initially asked to stay in the clubhouse until the issue was solved.
Officials later confirmed they had worked with Atmos Energy to fix the gas leak. Residents were allowed to return home, and they were asked to read and follow the instructions on the service notices left on their doors.