FARIVIEW, Tenn. - A family has been displaced after an early-morning fire broke out at their Williamson County home.
The incident was reported early Wednesday morning at a residence on Sleepy Hollow Road, located in a rural area off the main road.
Crews with the Fairview Fire Department and Williamson County Rescue Squad were called to the scene.
Two dogs were seen being rescued from the home. The American Red Cross was called out to assist the family.
One firefighter suffered minor injuries in the blaze.
At this time, it's unclear what sparked the fire.