Emergency crews have responded to a fire at a home north of Nashville.
The fire was reported around 9 p.m. Wednesday night at a home on the 300 block of Barbara Lynn Way.
Initial reports said a person was trapped inside the home, but no one was found in the home when crews arrived.
One woman was taken to the hospital for minor burns to her arm. She told dispatchers that someone may have been trapped inside because she was worried her 20-year-old child was trapped.
She later found out they weren't home.
Fire officials said the home received a lot of smoke damage. Initial reports suggested that a space heater started the fire.