A lightening strike in Maury County sparked a fire at propane tank near a home.
Thunderstorms moved through the area around 6 p.m.
The fire was reported around 6:45 p.m. at the 4400 block of Moore Lane.
Maury Co. Emergency Management officials said the the lightning strike did not hit the tank, but instead hit the ground and traveled underground to the tank.
It ruptured one line, but crews were able to quickly shut the gas off and put the fire out.
It also traveled toward the home blowing a hole in the refrigerant line on the HVAC.
No other damage was reported and no one was injured.